Concept Dual Shades
The Concept Dual Shading is a soft shade that combines the light control capacities of a horizontal blind with the soft beauty of a fabric shade.
- The uniquely designed fabric has alternating bands of sheer or mesh fabric and translucent or room darkening solid fabric within the same shade.
- Shades can be raised or the bands of fabrics can be aligned. Aligning the bands of fabric on the front and back of the shade provides total control over the view and privacy.
- Large selection of patterns to choose from, all in the latest fashion forward colours.
- There are several fabric band heights to select from, in both translucent or room darkening fabrics.
- A matching fabric insert in the headrail is a standard feature. The headrail features a built-in valance and the shade disappears when fully raised, providing an optimal view to outside.
- Innovative bottomrail allows the fabric to slide through as the exact amount of light that is selected comes through. Automation is available.